Aristo Mig 4004i Pulse
The Aristo® 4004i Pulse power source provides substantially improved arc welding performance. This multi-process welding package features the latest inverter technology to efficiently weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum using solid or flux-cored wire.
It also offers a considerable improved power factor, better than 0.95 and a efficiency of 89.5%. This gives you minimized energy consumption and offers significant reductions in your energy cost under the similar welding conditions.
- Pulse functionality reduces heat input and minimizes spatter
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines
- QSet™ intelligent welding system
- Crater filling and adjustable burn back time
- Pre and post gas flows
- ESAB LogicPump prevents overheating of the torch
- TrueArcVoltageTM system measures the correct arc voltage at the contact tip (together with ESAB torches)
- Compatible with RobustFeed U6 and Pulse, rugged and portable feeder units with excellent feeding performance
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Power Generation
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Heavy Equipment
- Steel Erectors
|Dimensions||610 x 250 x 445 mm (24 x 9.8 x 17.5 in.)|
|Description or Qualifier||With COOL 1||without COOL 1|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)||44.5 kg (98 lb)|
|Conditional Statement||MIG / MMA||TIG|
|Energy Save Mode||40 W|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.95|
|Efficiency at Maximum Current||89.5 %|
|Open Circuit Voltage||55 (VRD <35) V|
|Current Range(A)||16-400 A||4-400 A|
|Fuse Slow - Amps||20 A|
400 A/34V @ 60%
300 A/29V @ 100%
|MCableX||AWG10, (4x 4,0 mm2)|
|Operating Temp||-10 - +40 °C|
How to purchase Aristo Mig 4004i PulseWe are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.