Rebel™ EMP 215ic
The Rebel™ Series Welding Machines offer 120/230V flexibility and some of the most innovative welding technology available. A breakthrough design inspired by professional welders, the Rebel is a complete package to weld anything –mild steel, MIG aluminium, stainless steel –and go anywhere.
- True multi-process performance for best-in-class MIG, Flux-cored, MMA, including challenging electrodes, and Lift TIG welding with Rebel EMP 215ic
- Exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders.
- Innovative user interface with a large TFT display to provide a clear view of the weld parameters and settings, also from a distance. The display is loaded with exclusive features: on-demand availability of the user’s manual, listing of spare parts –all in multiple languages.
- Unique, five-handle roll cage industrial design and unibody steel construction in a lightweight, highly portable unit; 3-year handle-to-handle warranty
- Rebel EMP 215ic comes ready-to-weld with professional-grade ESAB MXL 200 MIG torch with euro connector, electrode and return cable kits, 200 mm spool OK Aristorod12.50 0.8 mm wire, 4,5 m gas hose with quick connector, contact tips and drive rolls for 0.6 –1.0 mm wire.
- Agricultural Equipment
- Civil Construction
- Repair and Maintenance
- Light Fabrication
- Automotive Bodies
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- FCAW (Flux Core)
- GTAW-DC (TIG DC)
|Dimensions||584 x 229 x 406 mm (23 x 9 x 16 in.)|
|Weight||18.2 kg (40 lb)|
|Conditional Statement||MIG Welding|
|Max Output (A)||240 A|
|Max Output (V)||26 V|
|Open Circuit Voltage||68 V|
|Voltage Range (V)||10-26 V||90-270 V|
|Current Range(A)||5 - 150 (120V) 5 - 240 (230V) A|
|Supply Plug||230 V, Schuko 16A plug|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||100 & 200 mm (4 & 8 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.8-1.2 mm (0.030-0.045 in.)||0.6-1.0 mm (0.024-0.035 in.)||0.8-1.0 mm (0.030-0.035 in.)||0.8-1.2 mm (0.030-0.047 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||1.5-12.1 m/min (60 - 700 in./min)|
|Metal||Flux Cored||Mild Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminium|
Arc Gun Consumables
|Conditional Statement||Max Plate Thickness|
|Use With Welding Material||9.5 mm (3/8 in.)|
Arc Holders Clamps & Misc
130 A/20.5V @ 20%
205 A/24.3V @ 25%
90 A/23.6V @ 40%
180 A/27.2V @ 25%
130 A/15.2V @ 40%
180 A/17.2V @ 30%
|MCableX||3 m 3x2,5 mm² H07RN-F|
|Standards||CSA E60974-1-00; CE: IEC/EN 60974-1, 5, 7, 10, 12 & 13. RoHS|
How to purchase Rebel™ EMP 215icWe are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will point you in the right direction.