Caddy Tig 1500i/2200i, TA33
Compact and portable inverter for TIG welding, with HF or LiftArc start, and MMA.
- Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable connectors
- Easy to operate. All basic settings for quality TIG welding available
- Digital display for settings
- Plate thickness setting for TIG. Set the plate thickness and the machine will control the welding parameters
- Adjustable slope down and gas post-flow
- ArcPlus™ II regulator for better MMA welding characteristics. Higher weld quality with less after treatment.
- Caddy® Tig 1500i welds most electrodes from 1,6 - 3,2 mm and some 4 mm electrodes
- Caddy® Tig 2200i welds most electrodes from Ř 1,6 - 4 mm
- Can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m.
- IP 23 - designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites
|Description or Qualifier||Caddy Tig 1500i, TA33||Caddy Tig 2200i, TA33|
|Weight||9.2 kg||9.4 kg|
|Model||Caddy Tig 1500i||Caddy Tig 2200i|
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.99||0.99|
|Open Circuit Voltage||72 VDC||46 VAC|
|Model||Caddy Tig 1500i||Caddy Tig 1500i, TA33||Caddy Tig 2200i||Caddy Tig 2200i, TA33|
150 A/16VDC @ 25%
120 A/14.8VDC @ 60%
110 A/14.4VDC @ 100%
220 A/18.8VDC @ 25%
150 A/16.0VDC @ 60%
140 A/15.6VDC @ 100%
|Model||Caddy Tig 1500i, TA33||Caddy Tig 2200i, TA33|
|Voltage||230 V||230 V|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
How to purchase Caddy Tig 1500i/2200i, TA33We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To make things even easier, we have developed the online shopping list. As you browse our site, you will be able to click on any product and this will be added to your shopping basket. When you have finished, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and take it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
3 m mains cable with plug, 2 m gas hose, 2 hose clamps and 3 m return cable with clamp.