The RobustFeed, with its ergonomic, robust and enclosed design, is the ideal partner whenever portability and durability are key. Equipped with a new precision wire drive system with enough power to handle up to 2.0 mm solid wire and 2.4 mm cored wire. Offshore variants available with flow meter and heater included. RobustFeed Pro works with Warrior power sources.
- Durable, drop-proof housing that withstands demanding applications
- Great portability with ergonomic handles, 5 lifting points and safe for crane lifting handles
- Weatherproof, enclosed design that withstands rain from all directions and inside heater ensures the filler metal is kept dry
- Large, sun-friendly display and clear controls make set up efficient and easy when wearing gloves
- Protected cable connectors and sturdy strain relief for interconnection cable reduces maintenance
- Works as great in the field as in workshops, on a trolley, with or without wheel kit, and other options and accessories
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Marine and Offshore
- Steel Erectors
- Hard Surfacing and Cladding
|Dimensions||595 x 250 x 430 mm (23.4 x 9.8 x 16.9 in.)|
|Description or Qualifier||incl. top handle|
|Weight||16.8 kg (37 lb)|
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Max Spool Diameter||300 mm (12 in.)|
|Wire Diameter||0.6 - 1.6 mm (.023 - 1/16 in.)||0.9 - 2.4 mm (.035 - 3/32 in.)||09. - 1.6 mm (.035 - 1/16 in.)||0.6 - 2.0 mm (.023 - 5/64 in.)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.8 - 25.0 m/min (31 - 984 in./min)|
|Wire Spool Capacity||20 kg (45 lb)|
|Metal||Stainless Steel||Cored Wire||Aluminum||Mild Steel|
500 A @ 60%
400 A @ 100%
550 A @ 50%
|Operating Temp||-20 to +55 °C (-4 to +131 °F)|
|Standards||CE / CSA|
How to purchase RobustFeed ProWe are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
NOTE: For Torches, Cables, and other accessories, please download the fact sheet.