CaB System 300S/300M
Flexible, Modular Column and Booms
ESAB offers a totally integrated solution including welding process, manipulator movement as well as control of third axis products like the ESAB roller beds or positioners
- Modular design concept allows total customization using standard components
- Large selection of available components to integrate for a custom solution:
- A variety of welding heads for SAW but also GMAW and GTAW
- A complete range of rectifiers, transformers and inverter based power sources
- The welding process is controlled from ESAB PEK or a PLC system
- ESAB flux feeding and recovery systems
- Monitoring systems and cameras
- Choose from stationary or mobile, rail-travelling carriage systems
- A Column and Boom ranging from 3x3 to 5x5 meter working range as standard
- Single or twin wire set-up with the A2 or A6 welding head
- 30 kg wire spools
Speeds and Capacities
|Lifting Speed||0.7 m/min (27.5 in./min)|
|Transport Speed Boom and Rail Carriage||2.0 m/min (79 in./min)|
|Concrete Stand Total Weight||3417 lb|
|Concrete Stand Total Weight||1550 kg|
|Foot Plate Total Weight||772 lb|
|Foot Plate Total Weight||350 kg|
|Rail Carriage Total Weight||3681 lb|
|Rail Carriage Total Weight||1670 kg|
Standard CaB Sizes
The manipulators are divided into three different sizes 300, 460 and 600. These sizes are the throat~dimensions of the boom in millimeters. Each size has a corresponding column. The different sizes are not~only limited in where it can fit, but also how far the boom can extend and how much load that can be put on.
The system is divided into three different categories for performance:~S: Standard~Standard mechanical performance, no cable chain~A few options, camera-system, tacho-regulated speed and flux control~Only for Basic station 1~M: Modular~Standard mechanical performance, including cable chain for Columns and Booms~More than 20 options fully integrated, such as tandem, shift function, transport speed etc~Only for Basic station 1~C: Customized~Based on the same mechanical performance as the S- and M- model~Based on the same electrical system as the M- model~Includes everything that is not a S- or M- model such as:~Basic station 2, 3, and 4~Odd sizes (ex. 4.35 m x 5.15 m)~Option demands not offered in S- or M- model.
Interested in this product? Contact us.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +65 6318 2608. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.